- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, MIT (2014)
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, MIT (2009)
- B.S., Engineering Physics, UC-Berkeley (2006)
Here is my résumé. For some visitors I expect that my Full CV will be more relevant, but please note that it has not been updated since September 2015. Just email me if you want more up-to-date information. If I don't respond fast enough and you're from Academia, please check my Google Scholar page to see what I've been up to.
Books I'd like to read:
1. J R Dorfman - An Introduction to Chaos in Non-equilibrium Statistical Mechanics
2. Landes and Posner - The Economic Structure of Intellectual Property Law